- Add ice cubes to terry pocket for cooling effect on inflamed gums due to teething
- Waterproof interior won't leak
- Unique new teether idea, made from washcloths
- Easy-to-clean pouch
- Texture stimulates gums where teeth are breaking through
- BPA free, safe for mouthing
At 3 months, babies communicate by cooing and babbling. At 6 months, they begin to repeat syllables. Teethers help baby become more aware of their mouths. This awareness is necessary for emerging babble sounds.
Offer the baby the Terry Teether to explore the various textures and shapes with her mouth. Hold the teether in front of baby, so she can see the shape and begin to feel the textures.
3.88" x 2.25" x 8"