OverviewLIGHT. POWERFUL. ELEGANT. TOP 3 FEATURES
- Lightweight Design
- Productivity on the Go
- Get Connected
The Galaxy Tab S2 lets you do it all. An ultra-thin build with a comfortable design makes this tablet difficult to put down. Add to that a Super AMOLED display that provides lifelike imagery from movies to presentations, and it won't leave your hands.
Lightweight Design: Ultra-thin build with a comfortable design that you can take anywhere.
Lightweight and ideal for travel, the Tab S2 weighs in at 265g (8.0”) and with the always thin and colour accurate Super AMOLED display it's only 5.6 mm thin.
Productivity on the Go: Enough processing power to allow you to define what productivity means to you.
Preloaded with Microsoft Office, the Tab S2 lets you easily create and edit documents. Split Screen view, lets you easily perform multiple tasks at one time. With Samsung Smart Manager you can manage your device's battery life, storage, RAM, and KNOX security, all in one place.
Get Connected: Share files effortlessly between your tablet, smartphone and personal computer.
With Samsung SideSync you can display and use your smartphone on your tablet. The Quick Connect feature, lets you easily connect from one menu via any connection (Wifi, Bluetooth, etc). Connect to the office with Samsung KNOX, and easily secure your Tab S2 without involving your IT department.
Makes it easier to read on your device by adjusting the screen colour/brightness to reduce eye fatigue.
- Pull down the notifications panel.
- Tap the Reading Mode icon from the quick settings
SPLIT SCREEN VIEW
Open two windows side by side and run two apps simultaneously.
- Long-press the recent apps key.
- Select the app that you wish to open in the first window.
- Scroll through the apps available in the second window or recent apps to launch it in the second.
- Resize the window using the white button between both windows
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
The Galaxy Tab S2 is the safest and secure tablet ever - it gives you peace of mind and protects you from security threats.
Tap the Smart Manager app from the app launcher and tapon each of the sections.
- View your battery usage and calculations of how long your battery would last in Power Saving and Ultra Power Saving modes.
- Quickly scan and delete unnecessary and/or unused files to free up storage space.
- Graphically assess your RAM usage and close unnecessary apps.
- Quickly scan for any unauthorized changes, malware or Install "MY KNOX" security
MY KNOX completely separates work and play to keep personal content highly secured.
Use a fingerprint to unlock your screen - adding simple and safe security.
Multitask instantly and easily with popup windows.
- From almost any app, drag the top right corner down towards the opposite corner or, drag the top left corner to the bottom right.
- Tapping the white ball on top of the popup window to: Drag Content, minimize, maximize or close the popup window.
Access your Galaxy smartphone's full functionality from your Galaxy Tab S2 via Wi-Fi Direct.
- You'll need a Galaxy smartphone with Side Sync installed with some images or video.
- Side Sync is pre-installed on the Galaxy Tab S2.
- Launch SideSync on both devices.
- On the Galaxy tab S2 select the device that you want to side sync.
- On the Galaxy Smartphone, select "OK" to allow the connection.
- The Galaxy Smartphone will appear on your Galaxy Tab S2 and the screen on your smartphone will go dark.
MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS
- Incoming calls will ring on both the smartphone and the tablet and can answered from the tablet.
- To make a call from the tablet, dial the phone number from the virtual smartphone screen on the tablet.
- Long press, then drag and drop files from the tablet to the virtual screen or vice versa to instantly copy them to the respective device.
4000 mAh battery
5.31 x 0.22 x 9.55inch
8.0inch QXGA Super AMOLED (2048 x 1536)
64 -bit Octacore (1.9 GHz Quad + 1.3 GHz Quad)