- Minimalist design compliments and enhances audio experience of any TV.
- 3.1 channels of audio with 6 speakers for a cinema like experience.
- Enjoy easy setup with SoundConnect for wireless connection to Samsung TVs.
- Create a 4.1 Ch system by adding an optional Samsung Wireless Surround Kit (not included).
- 340W output with DTS 2 Ch. and Dolby Digital 5.1 Ch. Surround.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
Clearer voices with the center speaker
Experience crystal clear dialogue with a dedicated center speaker on the Soundbar. It provides balanced sound from one end of the bar to the other and angles the sound so voices seem to emanate from the screen.
Clear sound from 6 built-in speakers
The Soundbar was designed with 6 separate speakers, each with its own dedicated amplifier, to provide clear and accurate sound. Speaker configuration and alignment was engineered and tuned by the Samsung Audio Lab.
Build a surround sound system wirelessly
The Wireless Surround Kit (not included) lets you easily expand your surround sound system, and without the tangle of wires. Together with your Soundbar, you can create a 5.1 channel system for a true surround sound experience.
Use TV SoundConnect to link components
TV SoundConnect helps bring your home entertainment system together with your TV with ease and without the clutter of wires (only available on select Samsung TVs). You’ll be able to enjoy all your content instantly with clearer, more impactful sound.
Get real, with HD Audio
Feel the sound and get into the action with stunningly realistic HD Audio. It preserves the quality and richness of the original sound using 192 kHz/24-bit sampling.
Enhanced surround sound from a wider range of listening positions
Surround Sound Expansion expands the listening area sideways and up so it is more realistic and coming directly from the screen. Now you can enjoy great sound with truly immersive surround effects.
One app controls all your sound
Manage your Soundbar with the Samsung Audio Remote app on your mobile device (functionality only available on smartphones or tablets running the Android operating system). You can connect using Bluetooth to control all your key Soundbar functions and play your favourite song lists with ease.
Bluetooth® Power On
Now you can power on your audio system and control it from your smartphone with Bluetooth. After an initial pairing, you can quickly find the devices you want, wake them up, and stream your music.
Mobile sound with Bluetooth connection
The soundbar uses Bluetooth for easy wireless connections to other devices. Enjoy music from your mobile or PC in top audio quality anywhere, no strings attached.
Experience even more powerful bass
With its convenient wireless design, the subwoofer is incredibly easy to set up anywhere, quickly giving you the freedom to enjoy supersonic bass quality and a fully natural sound experience.
- Dolby Digital: Dolby 5.1 ch
- DTS Digital Surround: DTS 2 ch
- Surround Mode: Surround Sound Expansion
- Number of Sound Modes (DSP): 5
- Sound Modes (DSP) Type: Music, Movie, Clear Voice, Sports, Night Mode
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Yes
- USB Host: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- TV SoundConnect: Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): Yes
- Bluetooth Power On: Yes
- Number of HDMI Input/Output: 1/1
- Number of Audio Input: 1
- Number of Optical Input: 1
- Auto Power Link: Yes
Main speaker: 1010.5 x 87.5 x 54 mm; Subwoofer: 452 x 154 x 335 mm
1 year parts & labour warranty
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main): 0.45 W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 0.45 W
- Operating Power Consumption (Main): 25 W
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer): 28 W
- Free Voltage: Yes
- Energy Star: Yes
Speaker System Details
- Total Power: 340 W
- Number of Channel: 3.1 Ch
- Subwoofer Type (Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in): Wireless
- Subwoofer Enclosure Type: Bass Reflex
- Subwoofer Driver Size: 7"
3D Video Pass
Main speaker: 2.6 kg; Subwoofer: 6.8 kg