- Ideal for dieters, weighs in ultra-fine 0.001 oz / 0.01 g increments
- Compact size fits in pocket, purse or briefcase
- Storage cover converts to weighing tray
- Stainless steel weighing tray platform
- 0.5” digits in a 0.6” reverse LCD readout
- Capacity:16 oz in 0.001 oz increments/500 g in 0.01 g increments
- 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 10 Year warranty
Salter Diet Kitchen Scale - 1250BKEF is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PersonMcPerson from Excellent little scale This scale is an excellent little scale. It does an amazing job of measuring small amounts, and it is incredibly small. It's smaller than my cellphone is, although it's about twice as thick. It's also incredibly light, and comes with batteries, which was a very pleasant surprise. The materials are nice, and the case feels pleasant to the touch. The only downside is that it doesn't include instructions, so I had to figure out how to tare it from trial and error. Even so, it's actually incredibly easy to operate, so I can understand why it doesn't need instructions. For anyone that is wondering, since there's no tare button, you have to place the tray/whatever on the scale after turning it on, then press the power button again to tare it. Once the weight is removed, you can turn it off by pressing the power button again to clear it, and once more to turn it off. Fully recommend if you're looking for a smaller scale that can measure to a higher degree of accuracy. It does a great job for a specific purpose, and I couldn't be more pleased.
Date published: 2014-05-13