Organize your small business financial transactions with Sage 50 First Step Accounting. It is the solution for businesses that need an introduction to invoicing and expense tracking. Easily track customers and suppliers and calculate federal and provincial taxes the proper way - with no previous accounting experience needed.
- For businesses that need an introduction to invoicing and expense tracking
- Prepare bill payments and invoices, know who has paid you and how much, and feel confident that your solution is in compliance with government and accounting regulations
- Easily track customers and suppliers and calculate federal and provincial taxes the proper way-with no previous accounting experience needed
- Fully bilingual
- Compatible with Windows operating systems
Important note: An active service plan with payroll processing is required for access to any payroll functionality.
1 Based on independent surveys of 279 Canadian small businesses (conducted 2/13) and 407 Canadian accountants who work with small business clients (conducted 9/14). 2 Not available in Quebec. 3 Each Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2017 box includes two named user licenses. Up to four named user licenses can be purchased. Each user must have a license to use the product. 4 Subject to approval and to Sage Payment Solutions terms and conditions. Additional fees, Internet access, and credit card required. 5 Payroll subscription is renewable after 12 months. Additional fees apply for 10+ employees. 6 Additional fees apply for direct deposit. 7 Product updates will be downloaded as soon as they are released. 8 Please visit: www.sage50accounting.ca/2017support. Support specialists reserve the right to limit calls or online chat sessions to one hour. 9 14,000+ members of the Sage Accountants Network. 10 Quickstart Plus online course through Sage University. Redemption details are provided after product registration.
- Processor operating at 1.0GHz or higher (2.0GHz recommended)
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- 2GB hard disk space (additional 1GB needed for installation)
- Latest version of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft supported version of Windows Vista, 7, 8.1, and 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024x768
- CD-ROM drive
- Forms that can be sent by email require MAPI or SMTP compliant email client, internet connection, email service, and word processor
- Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016