- Analogue output easily connects to the line-input (aux) of your amplifier.
- Precise phono equalization ensures you hear every detail from your records.
- Output stage with ultra-low impedance and gold-plated RCA sockets.
- MM and MC cartridge switchable.
- "Green" DC power supply (<1 watt standby power)
- Precise RIAA equalization.
- Low noise ICs.
- Small size for installation near record player.
- Two year exchange warranty.
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge in put. Phono Box is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi system and accepts both MM and MC cartridges. The analogue out put of Phono Box can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,...) of your amplifier.
- 103 x 103 x 36 mm
- Gain (MM): 40dB
- Gain (MC): 60dB
- Noise floor (MM): 86dB (94dB - A weighted)
- Noise floor (MC): 68dB (75dB - A weighted)
- THD (MM): 0.01%
- THD (MC): 0.05%
- RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy: 20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB
- Outboard power supply: 18V/200mA DC
- 2 year exchange warranty