- Treat your valuable LP collection to award winning, audiophile performance.
- On-board phono preamp allows simple connections to any stereo line input.
- 8.6” manual aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings provides precise cueing for Ortofon's OM5e phono stylus.
- Low vibration motor and low-resonance platter dramatically reduces distortion.
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running.
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom.
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable.
- Built-in MM phono stage.
- Connections: line-level RCA to amp and USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously).
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling.
- Includes acrylic dust cover, cables and felt mat.
- One year exchange warranty.
16.5" x 13.0" x 4.4"
1 year exchange warranty