*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Audiophile performance worthy of the most precious record collections.
- On-board phono preamp allows simple connections to any stereo line input.
- Pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating for plug n' play simplicity.
- Belt drive system with low vibration DC motor.
- Artificial stone central gravity mass point absorbs unwanted vibrations.
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom.
- Low resonance particle board platter with felt mat.
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube.
- Pre-adjusted tracking force and antiskating.
- Gold-plated RCA contacts and cartridge pins.
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalization.
- Line level output.
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output.
- Includes RCA phono cables and Ortofon OM5e cartridge.
- Two year warranty.
Gold-plated RCA contacts and cartridge pins, line level output, USB B output
43.0" x 30.0" x 9.0"
2 year warranty