- Audiophile performance worthy of the most precious record collections.
- On-board phono preamp allows simple connections to any stereo line input.
- Pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skating for plug n' play simplicity.
- Belt drive system with low vibration DC motor.
- Artificial stone central gravity mass point absorbs unwanted vibrations.
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom.
- Low resonance particle board platter with felt mat.
- 8.6” ultra low mass tonearm with straight arm tube.
- Pre-adjusted tracking force and antiskating.
- Gold-plated RCA contacts and cartridge pins.
- Integrated phono stage with precise RIAA equalization.
- Line level output.
- A/D converter for vinyl recording with USB B output.
- Includes RCA phono cables and Ortofon OM5e cartridge.
- Two year warranty.
Silver and Black
Gold-plated RCA contacts and cartridge pins, line level output, USB B output
43.0" x 30.0" x 9.0"
2 year warranty