Expected Availability: December 2016
- Large 1", 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfie photos.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
The Heart of 4K
Inside the LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. And with a 1-in, 20 MP 4K sensor, LEICA lens and more, you’ll feel it in every image.
1-inch 4K Picture Quality
The 1-inch 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records 4K and high-quality photos in super-sharp detail. Combined with the Venus Engine, ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600 recording with stunning picture quality is possible.
F1.4-2.8 LEICA DC Lens
Photo creativity is based on light, and it all begins with the lens. With the LUMIX LX10 a crystal-clear F1.4-2.8 24-72mm LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens provides a decisive edge even in low light, and adds a beautiful bokeh effect.
With a minimum focusing distance of 3cm (wide) and 30cm (tele), capturing spectacular close-up details, even handheld, is possible thanks to a proven POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer).
Ultra High Speed Focusing
Fast-action focusing is never a problem thanks to the DFD (Depth From Defocus) that instantly calculates the distance to the subject and quickly establishes a focus lock for 6 fps burst AFC or 10 fps burst AFS.
4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience. Its native resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD for a much higher level of detail.
Unmissable Moments With 4k Photo
With the LX10 photography from 4K technology is easy. The camera's 4K PHOTO mode taps into 4K video recorded at a blistering 30 frames per second, to let you select the single best image after shooting, for unmissable moments.
Tilting Selfie Display
The large 3.0-inch (approx. 1040k-dot) touch-screen monitor tilts upward to selfies and ground level photography easy. When flipped up 180 degrees, selfie settings are automatically set.
Li-ion Battery Pack
105.5 x 42 x 60 mm (4.15 x 1.65 x 2.36 in.)
Approx. 310 g (with battery and SD Memory Card)