$4.99 While Quantities Last
*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- POLYSPORIN® blister treatment can help prevent further progression of the blister as the cushioning layer forms a barrier against friction.
- The Hydrocolloid technology is an active gel with moisture absorbing particles.
- The POLYSPORIN® blister treatment acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance
- Relieves blister pain immediately.
- Protects and cushion against rubbing.
- Offers fast wound healing.
- The cushion is waterproof & helps protect the wound from harmful bacteria & dirt.
- The cushion should not be removed too soon, wait until it starts to lift at the edges, and then it can gently and easily be stretched along the skin and taken off.
Blisters are painful fluid filled lesions that can develop in response to pressure and friction. They develop over a site of repeated rubbing usually because of badly fitting shoes or if the foot is misshapen by clawing of the toes or a bunion for example. Blisters develop very quickly and can take several days to heal. If a blister breaks open it can become infected and extremely painful.