$199.99 As Advertised
- A competent, 100 Watt contender that punches well beyond it's weight class
- Downfiring 8" subwoofer with vented enclosure ensures extended, low bass
- RCA and speaker level inputs provide flexible connectivity options
- Arguably the most critical component for any multi channel speaker system
- Back panel phase, level and crossover adjustment controls
Nothing in this price category gives you a deeper appreciation for quality bass like the new SW-8MK2 Subwoofer from Pioneer.
Fire up your favorite movie, then buckle up, sit back and let its powerful 100-Watt amplifier bring you right into the experience with room-shaking, earth-quaking realism. Its vented enclosure means extended deep, clean, bass performance. Phase and frequency controls allow for customized set-up. High - and low - level inputs mean flexible installation.
Looking for an affordable, low-distortion way to get down deep into the low end of the audio spectrum? We’re certain the new Pioneer SW-8MK2 subwoofer will meet with your thunderous approval.
70 Years of Audio Firsts
Designed by Pioneer’s Chief Speaker Engineer, internationally renowned Andrew Jones, this subwoofer comes with a remarkable pedigree of over 70 years of Pioneer audio heritage and industry firsts. Like every subwoofer we build, the SW-8MK2 is engineered to offer incredible design and amazing low-end frequency sound quality. Andrew Jones has designed speakers that run as high as $80,000. You can be the recipient of his high-end expertise and passion in this outstanding subwoofer for considerably less.
38 Hz-150Hz Frequency Range
31 x 31 x 36 cm
1 year parts and labour
Power Consumption Operational
Speaker System Details
- 38 Hz-150Hz Frequency Range
- 100W Maximum Input Power
- 8" Driver Size