- Provides better plaque removal and access to back teeth; brushing twice a day every day with this brush can help reduce cavities
- Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush for a superior clean
- Our patented sonic technology creates a unique dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid deep between teeth and along the gum-line for a thorough yet gentle clean
- The gentle motion of this Philips Sonicare power toothbrush is safe for dental work, including orthodontics, implants and veneers, so you can brush without worry.
- Slim, angled brush head provides better access to back teeth and hard to reach places
- The EasyStart feature adjusts the power level of the toothbrush over the first 14 uses to help you get used to the Sonicare experience, streamlining the transition from a manual toothbrush
- This Philips Sonicare power toothbrush features a special Smartimer to help you meet the dentist recommended brushing time of two minutes.
Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush - HX6211/04 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by REAP from Great toothbrush This toothbrush has really improved the feeling of clean that you get after brushing. Far better than a manual brush and much better than my previous electric toothbrush.
Date published: 2016-06-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dylan from Great to start, would recommend a higher end brush. After using the brush for a few days (my first power brush), it provides a great clean feeling in my mouth I haven't felt before. BUT, for what was provided I feel the feature set to be really limited. The battery life is great, the auto off after 2 minutes is awesome really helps you time your brushing. All that is included is one brush, one motor, and a charger. While this is by far not a bad brush, I feel like saving a bit more money for the higher end model would have been more beneficial as they include better options. I'll be using this one with regret and probably upgrade in a year. (but it is a good brush!)
Date published: 2015-09-05