$34.99 As Advertised
The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, Leash can adapt to any camera and any shooting situation. Easily configure Leash as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, video stabilizer and more. When you don’t need a strap, Leash quickly disconnects and stores in your pocket, purse or camera bag. Leash uses our patent-pending Anchor Link connection system and comes with 4 Anchors for attachment.
- Works with any camera: Attaches to any camera's strap loops. Compatible with compact cameras all the way up to full-frame DSLRs and even medium format cameras. Also attaches to any Peak Design quick-release plate (not included) and the PRO-drive screw (not included).
- Use with binoculars, tripods and more: Don't stop at cameras. Leash can connect to just about anything that you might want to carry with a strap - that includes binoculars, tripods, rangefinders, toddlers, the list goes on. Don't use Leash to carry your toddler though. People will judge you.
- Endlessly configurable: Wearable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether or video stabilizer. Detach Leash and reconfigure it in seconds.
- Quick-connecting: Attach and detach with one hand using our patent-pending Anchor Link connection system.
- Glides over your clothing: The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, making Leash comfortable for long periods of time.
- Huge range of adjustment: Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (84 cm) to 60 inches (152 cm) with a glass-reinforced nylon sliding adjuster. When used as a safety tether, Leash can become as short at 19 in (48 cm).
- Super strong: strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo.
- Use with Capture: works stand-along or with the Capture Camera Clip.
- Lifetime warranty on all parts.