Peak Design Capture Pro Camera Clip - CP-2
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
The CapturePRO Camera Clip is our flagship, pro-quality camera carrying solution. Carry any camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. All-aluminum, extra-durable construction. Compatible with multiple tripod types, and can be used as a tripod head itself.
- Works with any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot. Mount GoPro cameras with the POV Kit (sold separately).
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with ARCA-type tripods: Take your camera out of CapturePRO and put it directly into your ARCA-type tripod.
- Works with Manfrotto RC-2 tripods: Install a set of adapters into the PROplate (adapters and plate included) and your camera will fit into both ARCA and Manfrotto RC2 tripods. (Learn more about Capture compatibility with Manfrotto Tripods)
- All-Aluminum Construction: CapturePRO boasts a professional quality build for especially rugged environments.
- Converts to a tripod clamp: CapturePRO can be screwed atop your tripod and used as a quick-release clamp.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in multiple directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultra-light, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powder-coated aluminum construction.