Includes game and season pass.
Tom Clancy's The Division™ is a revolutionary next-gen experience that brings the RPG into a modern military setting for the first time ever.
When a lethal virus sweeps through New York City, basic services fail, society collapses and The Division is activated. A unit of top-secret tactical agents who had been leading seemingly ordinary lives, The Division now is tasked with saving what remains.
- A Modern Military RPG: As agents of the Division, players can specialize, modify, and level up their gear, weapons and skills to take back New York on their own terms.
- Immersive Open World: Players will explore the living, breathing world of a mid-apocalyptic New York City, where they will encounter hostile groups hell-bent on taking control.
- Massively Social Gameplay: Connect like never before with co-op gameplay and seamless PvP.
- A Truly Next-Gen Experience: Cutting-edge visuals, real-life physics, and never-before-seen detail are brought to life with the Snowdrop™ engine.
REASONS TO BELIEVE:
- First-of-its-Kind Hybrid: Tom Clancy's The Division™ spans across two popular genres, attracting fans of RPGs and military shooters, focusing on the Division Agent as a last line of defense to save a city mid-apocalypse.
- Believe the Buzz: #1 Most Anticipated Title on the GameSpot Fifty (based on data from over 20 million gamers worldwide as of January 2015) and over 60 E3 awards and nominations, including IGN's Best New Franchise of E3 2013.
- Dystopian World Is on Trend: An imaginary society plagued with de-humanization is a popular theme in Hollywood and gaming (The Walking Dead, The Hunger Games, Interstellar, etc.).
- Player Mission: As a customized agent, save New York from societal chaos caused by a Black Friday virus.
Third Person Shooter
ESRB Game Rating
ESRB Game Rating Descriptors
Blood, Intense Violence, Strong Language