*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight. Up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses.
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models.)
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility.
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.
- Lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S.)
20 elements in 13 groups (1 aspherical ED lens, 1 UED lens, 2 ED lenses)
Micro Four Thirds
Approx. 0.25x / 0.5x (35mm camera equivalent)
Max View Angle
Diagonal Angle of View: 12°(Wide) to 3.1°(TELE)
Minimum Focus Range
Micro Four Thirds Mount