Notice: Delivery times may vary for this product. For more information, please see our camera department staff in any London Drugs store or contact us online at email@example.com for real time inventory information or assistance in suggesting similar products.
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.
For today's interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts — or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs — Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras deliver impressive, no-compromise performance.
Nearly half the size of most DSLRs, the DMC-GX85 delivers impressive large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10% over previous 16-Megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2-axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5-axis in-body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes.
Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick-access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764k-dot eye-level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the WiFi mobile control and next-generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.
Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization
A new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized lenses in either video or still capture modes.
Fine Detail Performance
The GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
An integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight, and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
A touch enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
Turn 4K Into Photography
4K Ultra HD Video provides four times the resolution of HD Video. 4K PHOTO isolates video frames at 30 frames per second as high resolution photos, to ensure you'll never miss that moment again. And with 4K Post Focus you can capture now and refocus later.
1x Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh
Built In Hot Shoe
4.8 x 1.7 x 2.8 in. (122.0 x 43.9 x 70.6mm)
Auto, 200-25600 (Extended Mode: 100-25600)
Still Images: JPEG, MPO, RAW
Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis in-body dual image stabilization for movie and still photos.
In Camera Editing
LCD Screen Size
3" Rear Touchscreen Tilting LCD (1,040,000)
SD, SDHC, SDXC Memory Cards
(Memory Cards is Not Included.)
4K: 3840 x 2160
Speed: 60 - 1/4000 second
2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder
15.03 oz (426 g) body with battery and memory card