$999.99 As Advertised
- Professional grade X Series 12-35mm F2.8 zoom lens
- Micro Four Thirds lens covering 24-70mm equivalent focal length range
- Splash/Dustproof design makes it great for travel and challenging weather
- POWER O.I.S. system helps minimize camera shake for sharper images/video
- Nano Surface Coating helps reduce flare and ghosting for improved clarity
- Bright constant f/2.8 aperture maintains high performance throughout
- Ultra ED (UED) chromatic aberration reduction glass
- 4 Aspherical lens elements
12-35mm / F2.8 VERSATILE HIGH PERFORMANCE
Get high F2.8 brightness over the entire zoom range with this high-speed zoom lens. Its focal length of 12 - 35mm (35mm camera equivalent: 24 - 70mm) covers wide-angle to standard to medium telephoto shooting. Not only ideal for capturing landscapes while traveling, this lens’s wide diameter gives you top-quality indoor shots too. Perceptive and defocusing effects add to the features, giving you exactly the kind of photos and videos you’re looking for. Its splash/dust/freezeproof design also makes it great for shooting outdoors, so you can use it in nearly any weather with a splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX camera and be creative.
SPLASH / DUST / FREEZEPROOF
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction* that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions. Now there is nothing holding you back from capturing the creative nature or landscape shots you want.
*The lens supports this feature in conjunction with splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX cameras.
Capture scenes carefree or at the spur of the moment. The optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology built directly into the lens ensures your photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture.
Taking highly popular MEGA O.I.S. further, this advanced technology immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations that may occur in photography. So you can capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod. In the end, you’ll enjoy wonderfully crisp images.
Approx. 2.66 x 2.91 in. / 67.6 x 73.8 mm (DxL)
Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
14 elements in 9 groups (4 aspherical lenses, 1 UED lens, 1 UHR lens)
Micro Four Thirds
Max View Angle
84°(Wide) to 34°(TELE)
Minimum Focus Range
0.25m / 0.82 ft.
Micro Four Thirds