- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO
- 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- Worry-free splashproof / dustproof body
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
4K Video and 4K Photo — Capture THAT MOMENT
THAT MOMENT you want to remember can occur at any time, and Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD Video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss THAT MOMENT again.
4K Photo Modes — Free Your Creativity
- The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second.
- 4K Burst - shoot 4K video at 30 fps as long as the shutter button is pressed.
- Afterwards extract any image and save in camera as an 8MP still.
- 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) - use the shutter button to start and stop 4K video recording. Then play, pause, and extract any frame as an 8-megapixel equivalent image later.
- 4K Pre-Burst - 4K pre-burst starts recording one second before and after you press the shutter button. Perfect for unpredictable moments.
25-600mm Zoom with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture
The 25-600mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens features full-range F2.8.for enhanced low light shooting throughout the entire zoom range.
Splashproof / Dustproof Rugged Design
The LUMIX FZ300 features a splashproof / dustproof rugged design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments—from a marshy jungle to a windy desert.
High Speed Auto Focusing with DFD Technology
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between foreground and background and quickly brings the subject into focus in one fast, continuous movement. In addition, continuous focus stability is enhanced when shooting video.
Everything in the Right Place
The LUMIX FZ300 features a snug, hand-fitting grip and an intuitive level of operation. The rear/side dials control the main aperture and shutter speed settings. Settings can also be assigned to four function buttons. In addition, a side lever on the left side of the lens barrel improves lens control.
Unwire Your Creativity via Wi-Fi®
The LUMIX FZ300 can be controlled remotely by using the Panasonic Image App on your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone or tablet. View the image, set the focus, or release the shutter from a distance, and then transfer images for sharing on social media.
Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7 Wh)
Built In Hot Shoe
5.18 x 4.61 x 3.60 in.
RAW, RAW+JPEG Fine, RAW+JPEG Standard, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
In Camera Editing
LCD Screen Size
3.0" (7.5cm) Free-Angle TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots), AR Coating
14 elements in 11 groups
SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I standard)
(Memory Card Not Included)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
0.39" OLED LVF (Live View Finder) (1440k dots), Field of View: Approx. 100%
640g (with battery and SD Card)