- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography enthusiast alike.
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes.
- “CINELIKE D” and “CINELIKE V” for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI output (4:2:2/8 bit or 4:2:2/10 bit), and lens ND filter controls.
- Optional V-Log L upgradability for purchase, and an out of the box unlimited recording duration.
- Recording formats of MP4 (LPCM) and MOV, and bit rates extended up to 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) or 100 Mbps
Pro Video Quality
With the LUMIX FZ2500 4K evolves with the variety of practical functions video enthusiasts and professionals want:
- Cinema 4K: 4096 x 2160 / 24 fps
- QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 / up to 30 fps video recording in MOV / MP4
- Ultra-high bitrate Full HD video recording at 200 Mbps (ALL-Intra) / 100 Mbps (IPB) without recording duration limit
Everything in the Right Place
A quick-stability grip minimizes hand fatigue while well-placed front/rear dual dials enable quick control over shutter speed and aperture. Plus, a supporting button, lever and switch layout provide intuitive, comfortable control for both photo and video shooting.
0.74x Large OLED Live View Finder
The OLED Live View Finder (2,360k-dot) provides exceptional visibility (10,000:1 contrast) for perfect framing in direct sunlight conditions. High 0.74X magnification (35mm camera equivalent) and a wide-viewing angle improves overall visibility. A tilt/swivel rear touch feature-enabled monitor adds the freedom to capture unusual perspectives. Just touch to immediately set focus or release the shutter.
Large 1-inch 20.1 MP Sensor
The large 1-inch 20.1-megapixel 4K High Sensitivity MOS Sensor provides impressive details even at high ISOs (ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600), which enables impressive defocus with a shallow depth of field.
The Venus Engine
The LUMIX FZ2500 Venus Engine enables the high-quality image captures and high-speed signal processing required for 4K video recording, while sensitivity, gradation performance, resolution and color reproduction are dramatically improved.
20x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Lens
A bright LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens (F/2.8-4.5) resists blurring, while its angle of view extends from 24mm wide-angle to 20X optical zoom. This lens meets Leica's stringent standards in the MTF value and in the suppression of ghosts and flaring.
Hybrid Photo / Video Lens
An internal guide-pole mechanism provides smooth, stable zooming, and dramatically suppresses image shift. A galvanometer-drive iris — used in professional video cameras— smoothly catches up with sudden changes in brightness to assure smooth, seamless iris control, even when zooming.
Convenient Lens Barrel Controls
A dual-ring control system enables focusing and zooming. ND filter and three Fn lens barrel buttons offer smooth, convenient video operation. WB color temperature settings and slow and quick zoom settings can be assigned to the Fn buttons.
Built-in ND Filter
The lens barrel's quick access to ND filters which are essential for creative video shooting to maintain exposure levels with a fixed shutter speed or an open aperture in high brightness.
Unmissable Moments With 4K Photo
Panasonic 4K technology lets you turn video into photography with 4K PHOTO. Simply play back a 4K video sequence recorded at the blistering speed of 30fps to select your single best image for truly unmissable moments.
Adjust Focus After Shooting
The unique Focus Stacking function enables you to adjust the focus after shooting by layering and combining multiple images in-camera. Great for macro shots.
Li-ion Battery Pack
137.6 x 134.7 x 101.9 mm / 5.42 x 5.30 x 4.01 in. (excluding protrusions)
Approx. 966 g / 2.13 lb (Body with SD card and battery)