- Professional high-quality X Series optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. (2 ED / 1 UED)
- Micro Four Thirds lens covering 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Durability metal body for various weather conditions (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof).
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras.
- Nano Surface Coating helps reduce flare and ghosting for improved clarity.
- Bright constant f/2.8 aperture maintains high performance throughout.
35-100mm / F2.8 TELEPHOTO BRILLIANCE
With an ultra-long range of 35–100mm (35mm camera equivalent: 70–200mm) at a high-speed F2.8, this lens lets you softly blur the background for portraits and close-ups. And it delivers high shutter speeds to freeze-frame fast-moving subjects such as action and sports. At the same time, its splash/dust/freezeproof design also makes it durable enough for shooting outdoors, so you can go out in nearly any weather with a splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX camera and be creative.
SPLASH / DUST / FREEZEPROOF
Brave the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location. This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction* that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions. Now there is nothing holding you back from capturing the creative nature or landscape shots you want.
*The lens supports this feature in conjunction with splash/dust/freezeproof LUMIX cameras.
With video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera. Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s audio. What’s more, the stunning AF performance of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
Approx. 2.65 x 3.93 in. / 67.4 x 99.9 mm (DxL)
Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
18 elements in 13 groups (2 ED lenses, 1 UED lens)
Micro Four Thirds
Max View Angle
34° (Wide) - 13° (Tele)
Minimum Focus Range
0.85m / 2.8 ft.
Micro Four Thirds