- The 1.6" White Backlit LCD Screen is easy to see even from a distance
- The Amber Lighted Keypad makes calling easy even in dark rooms or at night
- Text to speech technology announces the caller's name in between rings.
- Recorded messages can be easily accessed from the base unit or handset
- One (1) Year parts and labour warranty is provided with product purchase.
Talking Caller ID
Now you can hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up. Using text-to-speech technology, Panasonic phones featuring Talking Caller ID announce caller ID information in between rings. What could be more convenient?
Large, 1.6" Amber Backlit Handset Display
See who's calling at a glance on our wide, 1.6-inch LCD screen.
Illuminated Handset Keypad
Lighted handset keypad allows for easy dialling in darkened rooms.
Allows the user to block unwanted calls by entering Caller ID info into the phone's call block memory.
Intelligent Eco Mode
This feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
Choose from a downloaded or selectable ringer to link to your pre-programmed phone book data. The pre-programmed ringer will occur when the corresponding Caller ID information is received from an incoming call.
Number of Handsets