- With 2 landlines and Link-to-Cell, 3 line communications are now possible
- The 2-line answering system separates your emergency and ordinary contacts
- The phone can be used when a power failure occurs so you won't miss calls
- You can block calls from unwanted callers by disconnecting their calls
- One (1) Year parts and labour warranty is provided with product purchase
2-Line + Link-to-Cell
With 2 landlines and Link-to-Cell via Bluetooth, 3-line simultaneous communication is possible. You can add up to 6 handsets on standby at the same time as well as register up to 4 cell phones.
2-Line Answering System
The 2-Line answering system can be used separately for ordinary contacts, emergency contacts, etc. This is very useful in a variety of situations, such as when you want separate lines for personal and business use.
You can use the phone during a power failure
When a power failure occurs, you can use the phone temporarily by inserting 2 standard AAA batteries in the base unit so you don't miss any calls.
You can block annoying calls from unwanted callers. Calls from numbers stored in your call block list or any calls that do not display a number can be blocked. When the unit receives a call from a number on the call block list or without a number, the KX-TG9541B emits no sound to the caller, then disconnects the call.
Easy To Use
- 3.4 Inch Large White Backlight Display with Tilt Function
- 2-Line answering system buttons
- High Quality Sound Speakerphone
- USB Charging port
- Noise reduction
- Link-to-Cell buttons
1.8 Inch on Handset
Base: 600g Handset: 134g