- French Door & Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior - Sleek design fits most décor. A single door pull opens both doors with just one hand for ease and convenience while cooking.
- Extra Large Capacity - Holds two 16-inch take and bake pizzas, family size chicken, roast, casserole or 14 slices of bread
- Digital Controls - Makes it easy to set cook functions, including dehydrate function to make you own dried fruits and vegetables. 90-minute timer with signal automatically turns oven off. Preheat ready feature lets you know oven is heated to set cooking temperature.
- Dual Rack - Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility. Durable baking pan and baking rack doubles as a broiling pan when assembled. Removable crumb tray makes clean up easy.
- Interior Light - Conveniently check food without opening doors
- Turbo Convection Baking Technology - Turbo convection heat technology circulates hot air throughout oven for faster, more even cooking.
Oster Digital French Door Oven with Convection
Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Warm, Dehydrate, and Defrost
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
Use 50% less energy
Full-size ovens are not very efficient for cooking small- to medium-sized meals. Cooking a meal in the Oster digital french door oven with convection has the potential to save over 50 percent of the energy used to cook the same meal in a conventional electric oven.