- Experience the cutting edge of home cinema with DTS:X and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Features Bluetooth connectivity, built-in WiFi, SACD compatibility, and a 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC.
- Wireless playback capable with Chromecast, DTS Play-Fi, and AirPlay, or use the Onkyo app.
- AccuEQ room calibration and advanced music optimizer for digital audio files.
- Enjoy high resolution audio with 100W/ch.
- Includes remote control.
- Two year parts and labour warranty.
This thoroughbred A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games, and more. Linking your 4KTV and up to seven media players over HDMI®, the TX-NR676 processes all the popular Hi-Res and object-based audio codecs while Dynamic Audio Amplification reproduces sound flawlessly for an adrenalin-pumping theater experience. Future-focused, the receiver plays almost any audio accessible to your mobile device or PC over dual-band Wi-Fi®, and comes with Chromecast built-in* and DTS Play-Fi®*, which make mirroring music a one-tap operation.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
Backed by 70 years of experience building high-grade audio components, the TX-NR676 amplifies accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound.
Onkyo's dynamic audio amplification delivers massive power at 210 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)/ 100 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven).
Smooth Analog Signal
Onkyo developed Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the audio signal to its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network, S/PDIF, or analog audio sourced to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home theater sources to a separate hi-fi system. Manage playback using Onkyo Controller.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos enabled environment.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR676 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™.
*Available via firmware update.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi®*
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with any audio app on mobiles and PC. Flick whatever's playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time.
* Requires a future firmware update.
4K HDR, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2 Support
Six rear HDMI® inputs support pass-through of 4K HDR in both HDR10 and Dolby Vision™ formats; the BT.2020 4K Video Standard, 4K/60 Hz video playback; and HDCP 2.2 for premium content. Further, front HDMI is available for easy connection of a video camera or game console, while a rear Sub Output is ideal for connecting a projector.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet Radio, Streaming Services, and FM/AM Radio
TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you're listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio.
AccuEQ & AccuReflex
AccuEQ conducts two measurements- one to set the level, distance and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of up-firing "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio*
FireConnect™ mirrors network audio and external analog sources connected to a master component—from streaming services to vinyl records — on FireConnect™-compatible speakers in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Onkyo Controller app for iOS and Android™.
* FireConnect™ is enabled with a firmware update. Multi-room audio enabled by this technology requires an optional Onkyo wireless speaker. Onkyo cannot guarantee the compatibility of its A/V receivers with other devices featuring FireConnect™. Sharing audio from external inputs depends on the model and is enabled via firmware update. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported. FireConnect™ is a technology developed by Blackfire Research Corp., USA. Please consult the Onkyo website for further announcements regarding these technologies.
- # Channels: 7.2
- Power Watts/Ch (6 Ohms 1kHz, 1 Channel Driven): 210 Watts, 10% THD
- Power Watts/Ch (8 Ohms 20-20kHz, 2 Channels Driven, FTC): 100 Watts, 0.08% THD
- Dynamic Audio Amplification: Yes (for Clear and Realistic Sound)
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply): Yes
- Non-Phase Shift Amplifier: Yes
- Continuous 6 Ohms Rated: Yes
- Certified 4 Ohms Performance : Yes
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry: Yes
- Amplifier Design: Linear Class A/B
- Analog Audio IN: 8
- Phono Input: Yes
- Digital Audio IN (OPT/COAX): 2 / 1
- Composite Video I/O: 2 / 0
- Component Video I/O: 2 / 0
- Front Panel HDMI: Yes
- Front-Panel A/V: 1 (Analog)
- USB Input: Yes (Rear)
- HDMI I/O: 7 / 2 (Main/Sub)
- HDMI 4K/60 Hz- Capable HDMI Terminals: Yes
- HDCP 2.2 Copy-Protection Compatibility: Yes
- HDMI Support for High Dynamic Range: Yes (HDR10 and Dolby Vision)
- HDMI Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC: Yes
- BT.2020 Support: Yes
- HDMI Support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync: Yes
- HDMI Support for DVD-Audio, SACD, Multichannel PCM: Yes
- Analog To HDMI Upconversion: Yes
- 4K Passthrough: Yes
- Analog Pre-Outs: Subwoofer (x2)
- Powered Zone 2: Yes
- Zone 2 Line Out: Yes (Line)
- Zone 2 Digital to Analog Audio Conversion: Yes (Net/SPDIF)
- FireConnect Multi-room Audio: Yes
- Airplay: Yes
- Google Chromecast built-in: Yes (with firmware update)
- Supports Onkyo Remote App: Yes
- Internet Radio Capable: Yes
- Spotify Connect Support: Yes
- Tidal: Yes
- Streaming Audio From PC / Network: Yes
- Hi-Res Streaming Audio Formats: Yes (DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, and Dolby TrueHD)
- Streaming Audio From USB memory: Yes
- Wireless Network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 Ghz / 2.4 Ghz
- Bluetooth: Yes (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Ethernet: Yes
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI): Yes
17.125" x 14.875" x 6.8"
2 year parts & labour warranty
- All Channels: 210 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven); 100 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Dynamic Power: 240 W (3 Ohms, Front); 210 W (4 Ohms, Front); 120 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz–20 kHz, Half Power)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV / 47k Ohms (Line/Unbalanced); 3.5 mV/47k Ohms (Phono/MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 200 mV / 2.3k Ohms (Zone 2 Line Out); 1 V / 470 Ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control: ±10 dB, 90 Hz (Bass); ±10 dB, 7.5 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106 dB (Line, IHF-A); 80 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms–16 Ohms
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 580 W
- No-Sound Power Consumption: 60W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.15 W
- Dolby Atmos: Yes (5.2.2)
- 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing Engine: Yes
- Dolby Decoder: Atmos, True HD, DD Plus
- DTS:X: Yes
- DTS Decoder: DTS:X, DTS: Neural:X, DTS-HD Master Audio
- ONKYO GAME Surround Modes: Yes (Rock, Sports, Action, RPG)
- VLSC for Noiseless Audio Processing: Yes (Front L/R Channels)
- CinemaFILTER: Yes
- AccuEQ Room Calibration: Yes (w/ AccuReflex)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost: Yes
- Direct/Pure Mode: Yes/No
- Advanced Music Optimizer: Yes
- 384K/32 Bit DACs: Yes
- Hybrid Standby Function: Yes
- Smart Grid-Ready: Yes
- Auto Speaker Calibration W/Mic: AccuEQ w/ AccuReflex
- OSD Out: Yes
- FM: 87.5 MHz–1070.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Video: 1.0 Vp–p/75 Ohms (Component Y); 0.7 Vp–p/75 Ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR); 1.0 Vp–p/75 Ohms (Composite)
- Component Video Frequency Response: +0 dB, -3 dB