- Experience the cutting edge of home cinema with DTS:X & Dolby Atmos audio.
- Features Bluetooth connectivity, built-in WiFi, SACD compatibilty, and a 384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC.
- Access wireless playback with Chromecast, DTS Play-Fi, AirPlay or use Onkyo app.
- AccuEQ room calibration and advanced music optimizer for digital audio files.
- Enjoy Hi-Res Audio with 80W/ch.
- Includes remote control.
- Two year parts and labour warranty.
An object-audio-enabled receiver that fits your every need, whether you’re a sports fan, music streaming subscriber, or film buff, the TX-NR575 has the technology and high-octane power to thrill. HDMI® inputs pass 4K/60p video with 4K HDR and BT.2020 to your display with onboard decoding for Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ sound, while Hi-Res Audio playback in DSD and 192/24 formats is available for stereo purists.
Dynamic Audio Amplification
Backed by 70 years of experience building high-grade audio components, the TX-NR575 amplifies accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound.
Onkyo's dynamic audio amplification delivers massive power at 170 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven)/ 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven).
Smooth Analog Signal
Onkyo developed Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the audio signal to its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal.
Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Lineouts
Powered Zone 2 speaker outputs let you send amplified network, S/PDIF, or analog audio sourced to a pair of speakers in another room. Line outputs can connect your home theater sources to a separate hi-fi system. Manage playback using Onkyo Controller.
Unlock Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ Playback
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system. Effects move all around as they do in real life, so you experience 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats as the director intended. DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback, while DTS:X offers independent dialog volume control for movies. Dolby Surround is also included to upmix legacy multichannel formats for playback in a Dolby Atmos enabled environment.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-NR575 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac® or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™.
*Available via firmware update.
Stream Anything with DTS Play-Fi®*
DTS Play-Fi is a wireless protocol that works with any audio app on mobiles and PC. Flick whatever's playing to the receiver, even different sources to different components at the same time.
*Requires a firmware update.
Supports 4K HDR, BT.2020 Video Pass-Through
Connect up to six media players to the receiver's HDCP 2.2-compliant HDMI® inputs. The terminals support pass-through of 4K/60 Hz video, 4K HDR in HDR10 or Dolby Vision™* formats, as well as BT.2020 4K video standard. Enjoy premium 4K Ultra HD content untouched from source to screen.
*Available via firmware update.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi assures stable connectivity so you can enjoy smooth streaming over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology also provides quick and simple wireless streaming from your choice of music application.
Internet, Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, Pandora®, and TuneIn are baked into the GUI, making it easy to select from a huge range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller.
AccuEQ & AccuReflex
AccuEQ conducts two measurements – one to set the level, distance and crossover for ALL speakers, including the subwoofer. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers, and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further, you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
AccuReflex technology aligns the phase of up-firing "height" speakers with the sound coming directly from your other speakers. Any delay is resolved so that everything arrives at your ears at the same time. The result is cohesive reproduction of object-based soundtracks.
384 kHz/32-bit Hi-Grade DAC
No matter what you're listening to, it will sound powerfully full, clean and clear. A premium-quality AK4458 digital-to-analog converter from Asahi Kasei implements unique low-distortion filtering technologies for clear sound, and unlocks the full potential of any audio format, including compressed, lossless, and hi-res audio (MP3, WMA, FLAC, WAV, OggVorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM, and Dolby TrueHD).
FireConnect™ Wireless Multi-Room Audio
FireConnect™ mirrors network audio, analog, Bluetooth and USB sources connected to the TX-NR575 and allows distribution to compatible speakers and components in other rooms. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into Onkyo Controller app for iOS and Android™.
Note: Note: FireConnect™ is enabled with a firmware update. Multi-room audio enabled by this technology requires an optional Onkyo wireless speaker. Onkyo cannot guarantee the compatibility of its A/V receivers with other devices featuring FireConnect™. Sharing audio from external inputs depends on the model and is enabled via firmware update. Sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz are supported. FireConnect™ is a technology developed by Blackfire Research Corp., USA. Please consult the Onkyo website for further announcements regarding these technologies.
- # Channels: 7.2
- Power Watts/Ch (6 Ohms 1kHz, 1 Channel Driven): 170 Watts, 10% THD
- Power Watts/Ch (8 Ohms 20-20kHz, 2 Channels Driven, FTC): 80 Watts, 0.08% THD
- Dynamic Audio Amplification: Yes (for Clear and Realistic Sound)
- Non-Phase Shift Amplifier: Yes
- Continuous 6 Ohms Rated: Yes
- Certified 4 Ohms Performance: Yes
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry: Yes
- Amplifier Design: Linear Class A/B
- Bi-amp Capability For Front: Yes
- Analog Audio IN: 6
- Phono Input: Yes
- Digital Audio IN (OPT/COAX): 2 / 1
- Composite Video I/O: 2 / 0
- Component Video I/O: 2 / 0
- Front-Panel A/V: 1 (Analog)
- USB Input: Yes (Rear)
- HDMI I/O: 6 / 1
- HDMI 4K/60 Hz- Capable HDMI Terminals: Yes
- HDCP 2.2 Copy-Protection Compatibility: Yes
- HDMI Support for High Dynamic Range: Yes (HDR10 and Dolby Vision)
- HDMI Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel and CEC: Yes
- BT.2020 Support: Yes
- HDMI Support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync: Yes
- HDMI Support for DVD-Audio, SACD, Multichannel PCM: Yes
- Analog To HDMI Upconversion: Yes
- 4K Passthrough: Yes
- Analog Pre-Outs: Subwoofer (x2)
- Powered Zone 2: Yes
- Zone 2 Line Out: Yes
- Zone 2 Digital to Analog Audio Conversion: Yes (Net)
- FireConnect Multi-room Audio: Yes
- Airplay: Yes
- Chromecast built-in: Yes (with Firmware update)
- Supports Onkyo Remote App: Yes
- Internet Radio Capable: Yes
- Spotify Connect Support: Yes
- Tidal: Yes
- Streaming Audio From PC / Network: Yes
- Hi-Res Streaming Audio Formats: Yes (DSD 5.6 MHz/2.8 MHz, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD)
- Streaming Audio From USB memory: Yes
- Wireless Network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 Ghz / 2.4 Ghz
- Bluetooth: Yes (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Ethernet: Yes
- RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI): Yes
17.125" x 14.875" x 6.813"
2 year parts & labour warranty
- All Channels: 170 W/Ch (6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven); 80 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- Dynamic Power: 160 W (3 Ohms, Front); 125 W (4 Ohms, Front); 85 W (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz–20 kHz, Half Power)
- Damping Factor: Over 49 (Front, 1 kHz, 8 Ohms)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV / 47k Ohms
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 1 V / 470 ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–100 kHz / +1 dB, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control: ±10 dB, 90 Hz (Bass); ±10 dB, 7.5 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106 dB (Line, IHF-A); 80 dB (Phono, IHF-A)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms – 16 Ohms
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 460 W
- No-Sound Power Consumption: 55 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.15 W
- Dolby Atmos: Yes (5.2.2)
- 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing Engine: Yes
- Dolby Decoder: Atmos, True HD, DD Plus
- DTS:X: Yes
- DTS Decoder: DTS:X, DTS-Neural:X, DTS-HD Master Audio
- ONKYO GAME Surround Modes: Yes (Rock, Sports, Action, RPG)
- VLSC for Noiseless Audio Processing: Yes
- CinemaFILTER: Yes
- AccuEQ Room Calibration: Yes (w/ AccuReflex)
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost: Yes
- Direct/Pure Mode: Yes / No
- Advanced Music Optimizer: Yes
- 384K/32 Bit DACs: Yes
- Hybrid Standby Function: Yes
- Smart Grid-Ready: Yes
- Auto Speaker Calibration W/Mic.: AccuEQ w/ AccuReflex
- OSD Out: Yes
- FM: 87.5 MHz–1070.9 MHz
- AM: 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Video: 1.0 Vp–p / 75 Ohms (Component Y); 0.7 Vp–p / 75 Ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR); 1.0 Vp–p / 75 Ohms (Composite)
- Component Video Frequency Response: +0 dB, -3 dB