*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- World's most compact, lightweight 300mm (600mm equivalent) f4.0 super-telephoto lens make super-telephoto hand-held photography possible
- World's most powerful 6-steps of compensation synchronized in-lens and in-body I.S.
- 600mm Short-Distance Photography - Closest focusing distance of 1.4m
- Maximum image magnification of 0.48x (35mm equiv.) telemacro photography
- Splash, Dust and Freezeproof Design
- Manual Focus Clutch & Lfn button to instantly switch shooting styles
- Body IS & Lens IS combined to maximize image stabilization (when used with E-M1 or E-M5 Mark II)
- 3 Super ED Lenses suppress color bleeding and chromatic aberrations
- High-precision, large-diameter thin GKL lenses for fast autofocus
- ZERO & New Nano Coating Z significantly reduces ghosts and flares
- Fast AF speed of 300 ms or less with OM-D E-M1
- Combined with MC-14 Teleconverter maximum Micro Four Thirds focal length of 840mm (35mm equivalent) is achieved
- OM-D Silent Shutter and 300mm f4.0 PRO Lens allows for discreet telephoto shooting
TELEPHOTO TO GO
At one-third the size and weight of typical 600mm DSLR lenses, the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens (600mm equivalent) is nimble enough for hand-held shooting and compact enough to carry on even the most arduous expeditions. Industry-first 5-Axis Sync IS technology employs in-body and in-lens stabilization harmoniously to deliver six steps of shutter compensation and incredibly crisp, detailed photographs.
The M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO's lavish design features 3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses and 1 E-HR lens to dramatically reduce the occurrence of color bleeding and chromatic aberrations that tend to occur on super-telephoto lenses. The addition of a new coating technology, Z Coating Nano, significantly reduces ghosts and flares and provides sharp, clear image quality.
SYNCHRONIZED IMAGE STABILIZATION
The in-lens stabilization on the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens works in complete harmony with the 5-Axis Image Stabilization in OM-D cameras to deliver an astounding 6 shutter steps of performance, ensuring crisp, clear telephoto images, even off tripod. Explore unique angles like low-to-the-ground macros and overhead nature shots. Sync IS also enables the fastest, most high-precision AF in its class, which includes 600mm equivalent DSLR lenses.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
17 Elements in 10 Groups (3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses,1 E-HR lens)
Micro Four Thirds
0.24x (with the MC-14:0.34x)
Max View Angle
Minimum Focus Range