- World's most compact, lightweight 300mm (600mm equivalent) f4.0 super-telephoto lens make super-telephoto hand-held photography possible
- World's most powerful 6-steps of compensation synchronized in-lens and in-body I.S.
- 600mm Short-Distance Photography - Closest focusing distance of 1.4m
- Maximum image magnification of 0.48x (35mm equiv.) telemacro photography
- Splash, Dust and Freezeproof Design
- Manual Focus Clutch & Lfn button to instantly switch shooting styles
- Body IS & Lens IS combined to maximize image stabilization (when used with E-M1 or E-M5 Mark II)
- 3 Super ED Lenses suppress color bleeding and chromatic aberrations
- High-precision, large-diameter thin GKL lenses for fast autofocus
- ZERO & New Nano Coating Z significantly reduces ghosts and flares
- Fast AF speed of 300 ms or less with OM-D E-M1
- Combined with MC-14 Teleconverter maximum Micro Four Thirds focal length of 840mm (35mm equivalent) is achieved
- OM-D Silent Shutter and 300mm f4.0 PRO Lens allows for discreet telephoto shooting
TELEPHOTO TO GO
At one-third the size and weight of typical 600mm DSLR lenses, the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens (600mm equivalent) is nimble enough for hand-held shooting and compact enough to carry on even the most arduous expeditions. Industry-first 5-Axis Sync IS technology employs in-body and in-lens stabilization harmoniously to deliver six steps of shutter compensation and incredibly crisp, detailed photographs.
The M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO's lavish design features 3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses and 1 E-HR lens to dramatically reduce the occurrence of color bleeding and chromatic aberrations that tend to occur on super-telephoto lenses. The addition of a new coating technology, Z Coating Nano, significantly reduces ghosts and flares and provides sharp, clear image quality.
SYNCHRONIZED IMAGE STABILIZATION
The in-lens stabilization on the M.Zuiko 300mm f4.0 IS PRO lens works in complete harmony with the 5-Axis Image Stabilization in OM-D cameras to deliver an astounding 6 shutter steps of performance, ensuring crisp, clear telephoto images, even off tripod. Explore unique angles like low-to-the-ground macros and overhead nature shots. Sync IS also enables the fastest, most high-precision AF in its class, which includes 600mm equivalent DSLR lenses.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
17 Elements in 10 Groups (3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses,1 E-HR lens)
Micro Four Thirds
0.24x (with the MC-14:0.34x)
Max View Angle
Minimum Focus Range