$899.99 As Advertised
- Powerful 5-Axis IS System in Body so all lenses are image stabilized
- Portable Dustproof/Splashproof Body for full confidence in outdoor shooting
- Large 2.36 Million Dot EVF with Vari-Angled 3.0" LCD gets the difficult shot
- New OM-D Movie captures cinema quality movies with variant speeds
- Built-in Wi-Fi, simple connect & share, features geo-tagging & QR connect
The E-M5 Mark II sits squarely in the sweet spot for the creative shooter who needs a portable system with all the power to realize their creative pursuits. High-speed sensor and image processor. Large interactive EVF. Touch and Swivel LCD monitor with convenient variable angle positioning. Lightning-fast autofocus and Manual Focus options that nail everything from serious fast sports action to dramatic portraits. Plus, its all metal body is sealed for protection against dust and moisture for shooting in extreme conditions.
The new OM-D E-M5 Mark II features the most sophisticated image stabilization technology ever offered in an interchangeable lens camera. The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) system is so responsive and accurate, you can shoot sharp images in low light and capture silky smooth video, hand-held without a tripod. And because the IS system is in the body of the camera, you’ll get blur-free results regardless of which lens you use.
BLN-1 Li-ion battery
4.9 x 1.8 x 3.3"
1.0 lbs with battery and charger, 0.9 lbs. body only