*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 22, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Conforms and supports the lower back, promoting muscle relaxation and proper alignment of the back
- Increases the flexibility of the stomach and back muscles by keeping them warm
- Provides intra-abdominal support to help support the spine take weight off the lower back
- Built-in, ventilated lumbar pad provides additional support to the lumbar area
- Breathable nylon mesh wrap with adjustable hook and loop front closure holds the belt in place
- Lightweight; Sleek, stylish, low profile. Wear on top of or under clothing
- Designed for industrial and/or personal usage; any profession and task where proper posture and good body mechanics are important
- Ideal for mild low back pain, strains, or sprains
- Beneficial when used in conjunction with a rehabilitation program
- All materials are hypo-allergenic; hand-wash
Designed to promote proper posture and good body mechanics to help maintain a healthy back, reduce back pain and prevent back pain injuries due to lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, exercising and repetitive bending or twisting. The ObusForme Back Belt is specifically tailored to the shape of the female physique.
Women's Medium-Large: M-L (30”-36”)