Healthy eating is always a hot topic, but is one that can be very confusing.
Our Nutrition and Healthy Weight Clinic is your opportunity to have a holistic conversation about healthy eating and lifestyle with your London Drugs pharmacist. Developed by a team of dietitians, pharmacists, and a physician, this clinic adds new value to your visit.
During your 45-minute one-on-one consultation, your London Drugs Patient Care Pharmacist will begin with a review of your usual eating habits and lifestyle and any concerns you may have. They will then perform a complete body composition analysis that helps you see beyond your weight. Your session will conclude with tips and resources, as well as a personalized eating and physical activity plan towards a healthier lifestyle.
Your Nutrition and Healthy Weight Clinic offers:
- A body composition analysis to determine your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which is the number of calories you burn at rest.
- A personalized care plan to help you create realistic nutrition and weight goals.
- An assessment of your dietary habits and guidance on how to develop a nutritious eating plan.
- Discussion on how weight affects health and how physical activity keeps you healthy.
- Referral to other health experts (such as your local dietitian, if needed).
*Upon booking, you will be asked to complete a screening form. There is a $15 fee to attend this clinic. A tax receipt can be issued upon request.