Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewNew revolutionary patented technology for the location and extraction of lice and nits.
How does it work:
- Nitview®Ledcomb represents a real innovation against lice and nits. It incorporates a patented ultraLED lamp with a special detachable comb with micro channelled teeth for lice and nits removal.
- Both lice and nits have chitin in its exo-skeletons, which absorb the light wave length (400-405 nm) of Nitview® Ledcomb ultraLED lamp, and emit fluorescence, thus extremely facilitating the proper location of the parasites and consequently extracting them efficaciously with the micro channelled teeth comb.
- It can be used both in dry hair or wet hair, and alone or in combination with other anti lice products (shampoos, sprays…).
- It is also useful for the prevention of relapses. By decoupling its special detachable comb, it can be used as a torch to inspect beds, sofas, towels… to make sure that all of the parasites have been completely eliminated.
- It minimizes the use of chemical products thanks to its effective lice and nits removal system.
Read all instructions before using