Nikon AF-S FX 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR II Lens
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
Designed to deliver the pinnacle of image quality in a variety of conditions, the new 70-200mm VR lens also includes a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for fast, quiet autofocusing. The SWM takes full advantage of 3D tracking autofocus (AF) systems, such as those found on the FX-format D3X, D3 and D700 digital SLR cameras. Three focus modes are available — M, A/M and M/A — for automatically focusing, manually focusing or fine tuning AF performance to best suit photographers' needs. Nine rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a more attractive bokeh, allowing photographers to create soft and more naturally separated backgrounds that better highlight the subject.
• 77mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap LC-77
• Rear Lens Cap LF-1
• Bayonet Hood HB-48
• Flexible Lens Pouch CL-M4
• 7 ED elements for better sharpness and colour correction even at 2.8
• Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
• Silent wave motor for super quick and quiet internal focusing
• Close focus to 1.4m (4.6ft)