Nikon AF-S FX 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
The AF-S 28-300mm VR II is the all-in-one optical solution that is ideal for capturing landscapes, portraits and distant subjects. This lens is optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format digital SLR cameras, and has an equivalent focal length of 42-450mm when attached to a DX-format digital SLR.
Its optical formula includes two ED glass elements that effectively minimize chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings, as well as three Aspherical Lens Elements that virtually eliminate coma and other aberrations at wide aperture settings.
This high performance lens also incorporates an M/A Focus Mode Switch that enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation, and Internal Focus (IF) providing fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens while retaining working distance through the focus range.
• 28-300mm focal range (DX equiv: 42-450mm)
• Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system
• Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass and three aspherical lens elements
• SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus
• Zoom-lock switch keeps the lens secure when not in use
• Weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust and water