Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
The AF-S DX 55-300mm VR II brings the benefits of longer focal lengths into range when capturing distant subjects, perfect for sporting events and nature walks. Additional features include a Tripod Detection Mode that allows users to keep VR image stabilization activated and automatically compensates for minute vibrations when mounted on a tripod.
Additionally, a High Refractive Index (HRI) Lens Element is implemented to keep the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture. The optical construction consists of two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements that effectively minimize chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
• 55-300mm focal length (35mm equiv: 82.5-450mm)
• Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system
• Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements and one HRI (High Refractive Index) element
• SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus
• Weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust or water