• Higher power magnification range
• Quick Central Focusing
• BaK4 high index prisms
• Sharp multicoated optics for superb contrast and vivid color
• Diopter adjustment for strain-free viewing
Nikon Unveils New Compact Zoom Binocular
• Nikon’s new 8-24x25 Compact Zoom is a portable, pocket-sized binocular that stows so easily, you won’t even know it’s there until you need it. The diminutive frame, combined with Nikon’s legendary optics, makes this binocular an extremely versatile option that can be used in a wide range of activities or simply stored within arm’s reach.
• This new binocular is made with high index BaK4 prisms and bright, multicoated optics with multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds to provide excellent brightness and resolution. It features a 25mm objective diameter and a 3-time zoom capability that allows users to zoom to 24-power for a close-in view. An exclusive, centrally located zoom control lever enables the user to change magnification power with the push of a finger.
• Nikon’s 8-24x25 Compact Zoom model measures 4.8” x 4.3” and weighs only 12.3 ounces. It fits neatly in a coat pocket, purse or glove box. Its sleek ergonomic styling allows a better, more comfortable grip on the dual-hinge polycarbonate body.
Spectator Sports, Outdoor/Travel