Bonus Nikon Compact Backpack with the purchase of select Nikon 1 Lenses. Online only, while quantities lasts.
This product is an open box display model, full warranty applies.
• Elegant, yet supremely compact, the 10mm CX-format single focal length wide angle lens (27mm equivalent in 35mm format) renders sharp photos for a variety of needs, including everything from landscapes to group shots. Even low light moments have details brought to life with the fast f/2.8 aperture. The most compact of the 1 NIKKOR lens system, this ultra-portable wide angle is the one to keep with you always. Quality and integrity are hallmarks of the new 1 NIKKOR lens system.
Silent motor lens perfect for movie making
• Vary your angles and depth of field with the 10-100mm lens. This lens is equipped with power drive zoom and Vibration Reduction (VR). Also included is the voice coil AF motor (VCM) for quiet autofocusing. Powerful and versatile, your expressions in movie mode will sizzle. Whether working up close with wide view, or framing a horizon in the distance, the 10-100mm lens puts flexibility into your workflow.
Wide depth of field perfect for portrait to landscape
• Command extended depth of field with the 10-100mm and isolate subjects from their backgrounds for both photos and video. Equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR), the 10-100mm is ideal for movie recording, as well as photo capture sharpness. The 10-100mm 1 NIKKOR lens applies three ED and two aspherical lens elements to ensure only the highest quality and color images—even at the widest aperture settings—are obtained. The HRI (High Refractive Index) lens element keeps lens compact while offering superior contrast at even maximum aperture.
Move in closer
• Use the amazing reach of the 10-100mm and bring subjects close. Get right in the action by maximizing to the full 100mm and retain sharpness at 2.8 feet from your subject. Even at this magnification photos and movies come out crystal clear and sharp courtesy of Vibration Reduction (VR).
14 groups, 21 elements
Nikon 1 Lens
Max View Angle
Minimum Focus Range
1.0ft. (0.3m) (at 10mm focal length)
2.8 ft (0.85m) (at 100 mm focal length) .
• Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures when shooting telephoto subjects, dimly lit scenes and other handheld situations
• High Refractive Index (HRI) lens element achieves great optical performance in an even more compact body
• Two aspherical lens elements
• Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements