$29.99 As Advertised
- 2 sprays at a time
- 4 sprays per hour
- 64 sprays per day Gets to work on cravings in 60 seconds.
How to use:
- Push the black button down until you can push it lightly inwards.
- While pushing the button in, slide upwards and continue until the top of the dispenser locks into place.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by pressing the top firmly into a tissue until a fine mist appears. If you don’t use the spray for a couple of days, you may need to repeat this step.
- Press the top of the dispenser firmly to release one spray into your mouth, avoiding your lips. For best results, wait a few seconds before swallowing. Do not inhale the spray – it shouldn’t spray into your throat.
- To close the dispenser, slide the button down until it can be pushed lightly inwards. Then, while pushing in, slide down to lock.
Ready to quit completely? Use the spray whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Over time, you’ll need to use the spray less in order to control your nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
If your cravings do not disappear with one spray, use a second one.
Use this chart as a guide:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 to 2 sprays every half hour
- Weeks 7 to 9: Reduce number of sprays per day by half
- Weeks 10 to 12: 2 to 4 sprays per day
- After 12 weeks Stop using Quickmist