$11.99 While Quantities Last
*Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 24, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Safe for babies and toddlers. Contains in-line disposable filters to reduce contamination risk.
- 2-in-1 design allows for use as both a bulb and an aspirator.
- Made of high-grade silicone. Transparent design.
- Components pull apart for easy cleaning. Sterilizable and dishwasher safe (excluding disposable filters).
- Lifetime warranty.
NeilMed Naspira is an innovative, uniquely designed nasal-oral aspirator system that can be used as both a highly effective nasal-oral aspirator and as a traditional bulb syringe. As an aspirator, Naspira allows caretakers to create strong and continuous oral suction to effectively remove mucus from little noses. Its unique design contains an in-line filter to protect you from contact with mucus and germs from your child, and a one-way valve that prevents air from entering your child's nose. Users can also detach the bulb portion for manual, gentler nasal suction. Like all NeilMed products, NeilMed Naspira is safe, high-quality, and effective.
- Tip is made of silicone and is soft to the touch.
- One way valve prevents any air from going from the caretaker’s mouth into the baby's nose.
- Disposable filter prevents any liquid or mucus from coming into the caretaker's mouth.
- All clear material will allow for the easy inspection of the parts.
- Clear material will reduce the fungal growth typically seen in the dark opaque bulb syringes.
- The bulb tip, clear plastic coupler, bulb, tubing and mouthpiece can be sterilized, first by cleaning with dishwashing detergent soap and water, followed by placing the cleaned device parts in boiling water for five minutes, or by using a microwave disinfection protocol.
- The size of the tip prevents the possibility of it entering the nasal cavity and causing nasal injury.