Fall & winter 2014 makeup trend: metallic eyes & lips (tutorial)
As seen on the runways of Rodarte, Emporio Armani and Donna Karan, metallics are a major trend for fall/winter 2014! A perfect look for parties, Beauty Advisor Hollis takes us step-by-step through how to rock this trend. Her key piece of advice? Apply metallics to the lips and eyes, but stick to a more matte palette for contouring/blush. Hollis’ go-to eyeshadows for gorgeous metallic lids are Prestige’s Total Intensity True Metals shadows: they are highly pigmented!
- Prestige Total Intensity True Metals shadows (seen here in Copper and Bronze)
- NYX Glam Aqua Luxe Lipstick (seen here in Jet Set)
- CARGO Swimmables Water Resistant Bronzer
- Prestige Primed & Ready Eye Primer
- Prestige Total Intensity Beyond Lashes Mascara (seen here in Jet Black)
- Real Techniques Nic’s Picks Brush Set