- Highly legible display: Features large, easy to read 2in high display
- Self-setting/adjusting: Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST’s Colorado Atomic Clock
- Multiple display modes: 12 or 24 Hour display formats with indoor temperature display in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- 8 Time zones: Choose to display the time in 8 different time zones with option to turn Daylight Savings Time on or off
- Batteries included: Comes with 2 AA-Size long life batteries
Once calibration is achieved, the Marathon Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Remote Temperature will self-adjust to the time provided by the atomic clock. The MARATHON Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Remote Temperature can be set to 8 time zones: PST, MST, CST, EST, AST (Caribbean), AKDT, HAST, as well as Newfoundland Time. Newfoundland Time is a special time zone due to the distinct location of the Province of Newfoundland. The Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Remote Temperature also includes an option to turn on or off automatic Daylight Savings Time (DST) to accompany users in provinces or states that opt out of the DST Program. Included with the MARATHON Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Remote Temperature is a wireless sensor which sends a readout of the temperature in the sensor’s environment to the clock, allowing for a seamless outdoor temperature display. Included are 2 “AA” Cell Batteries which provide a longer lifespan over “AA” batteries. Everything needed for the Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Remote Temperature is included in the box, the user only requires a wall screw.