- The ideal DJI Mavic Pro camera messenger bag
- Padded pocket for your tablet for extra security
- Clever, removable dividers to organized your kit
- Rear external zip pocket for personal items
- Large, easy-to-access top opening for camera
- Absorb shock & protect the camera by Manfrotto Protection System
- It holds also 70-200mm lens unattached to the body
- Fits CSC like Fujifilm X-T2 or a DJI Mavic Pro
- 5 year warranty
Versatile, durable and weather-proof. The super-smart Street Camera Messenger Bag for CSCs and DSLRs is the perfect way to keep your gear safe while you’re on the road. This easy-to-use bag includes a large top opening for quick access, and a sturdy, padded main compartment, so you can be sure your kit is safe and sound. And it’s roomy enough to fit cameras like a Sony A7 or a Fujifilm X-T1 along with up to 4 lenses.
Additional clever features include removable dividers, so you can organize your camera messenger bag to suit you, and also adapt it to hold a DJI Mavic Pro Combo kit if you need to. There’s a separate, dedicated pocket for your 9.7” iPad Pro tablet, which can be accessed independently through the top. The external front pocket gives you another option for storing your personal items neatly.
Made to look like a classic messenger bag, a big pocket at the back can hold your passport or wallet, meaning they’ll be close-at-hand if you need them. An elastic side pocket is useful for your keys, or a small bottle of water. To keep things safe in a downpour, this bag is made from water-repellent material, while a padded shoulder strap gives you a comfortably way of transporting your gear.
Padded pocket for your tablet for extra security
Rear external zip pocket for personal items
Large, easy-to-access top opening for camera
5 year warranty