Manfrotto Off Road Walking Sticks with Monopod
Estimated delivery times range between 1-3 weeks.
- The OFF ROAD photographic walking sticks are one of the lightest poles
- Poles feature a comfortable handgrip and a wrist strap, and changeable feet
- Top of one pole’s handgrips features an integrated camera mount
- Maximum Height 132.5 cm, Minimum Height 59.5 cm
- 10 years Limited Warranty
The OFF ROAD photographic walking sticks are some of the lightest poles in the market, designed to answer the needs of passionate hikers who are very sensitive to weight and easiness of use. The poles feature a comfortable handgrip and a wrist strap that allow the user to reach maximum stability and let always maintain the right posture. The top of one pole’s handgrips features an integrated camera mount with quick wheel attachment, which permit its use as a convenient monopod. Simply remove the protective cap and screw into the camera to attach it. The walking sticks are made of lightweight aluminum tubes and close telescopically into three sections with a simple Twist-to-Lock mechanism. Legs can be pulled out easily in order to clean them in case of use in the mud/dirt. The feet have spiked bases but are provided with rubber covers for excellent stability on most types of ground. The walking sticks come also with a pair of baskets, perfect in winter time when there is snow on the ground.