- Manfrotto MVM500A features 4-section video monopod with 500 video head
- 500 head uses real fluid cartridges on both pan and tilt head
- Three mini supports on monopod base add fluid movement, stability, control
- Maximum height 200 cm (78.2 in), minimum height 77 cm (30 in).
- Max Load 5 kg, 10 year warranty
The MVM500A is a lightweight fluid monopod with a specially adapted 500 video head attached. It has an innovative fluid pan cartridge incorporated into the monopod base that gives you an incredibly smooth panning action. Great compactness while folded thanks to the three retractable feet.
The patented fluid monopod features wider platform for HDSLR bodies and the sliding plate travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The fluid monopod ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg (11 lbs) of equipment.
Faster, easier and safer to use: the side lock system allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. No secondary safety lock is necessary. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above.
The MVM500A has one Easy Link 3/8” connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.
10 year warranty
Placing / Mounting
1/4'' and 3/8'' screw attachment type