Born on the side of a mountain
A true, all-season and versatile pack, the Whistler delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear.
The inventive and technical Whistler alpine pack is reminiscent of our brand heritage, and the adventures that led founder Greg Lowe to create a carry solution for his passions.
Designed and tested by professional photographers, including Whistler shooter Paul Morrison, in the extreme conditions of the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada.
- 4-season technical pack with space for photo, video, and essential outdoor gear
- Outstanding access with hinged, body-side access and lots of pocket and strap attachments
- Premium organization with MaxFit™ interior and lots of space for a wide array of gear
- Rigid internal structure supports attachment of heavy and long skis, poles, tripods, axes, etc.
- ActivZone System™ harness for comfort on the move. Provides targeted and lightweight padding and support.
- Pack includes a detachable All Weather AW Cover™ to deploy and protect valuable gear from rain, snow, dust or sand.
- Hinged back panel/zipper for partial or full access. A handy feature for reaching gear in inclement weather.
- Pro DSLR (such as Canon 5D Mark iii)
- 70-200mm f/2.8
- Top pocket designed with a high-visibility orange interior; key leash included inside zippered pocket.
- Insert is removable so you can dry out bag between adventures.
- Attach heavy gear like skis, ice tools or pro tripod to the sides and still have access to main compartment.
- Multiple attachment points make it easy to expand capacity and add trekking poles, snowboard or other alpine essentials.
11.61 x 11.81 x 20.87 in.
built-in All Weather AW Cover™