The ProTactic 350 AW delivers high performance to pro photographers who need an urban-inspired pack that delivers on all fronts: accessibility, versatility, comfort and organization.
- Never miss a critical mission thanks four access points: the molded, turret-loading top, quick-grab from both sides, and full, back entry for set-up and security
- Create limitless set-ups with a robust, SlipLock™ compatible strap system
- Get versatile with five modular accessories – water bottle pouch, accessory case, tripod cup and two cinch straps – all SlipLock-compatible and included with pack
- ProTactic features ActivZone System™ technology to deliver targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move
- Remove waistbelt to reduce profile for packing or travel; wear it for extra support and storage – two zippered hip pockets offer space for quick-grab items
- Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
- Store your laptop in the CradleFit pocket that suspends and protects your device within the pack
- Keep accessories neat, organized and easy to access with multiple interior and exterior pockets
- Safeguard valuable gear with the patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ that protects pack from the elements
Lowepro ProTactic 350 AW - LP36771 is rated out of 5 by 30.
Rated 2 out of 5 by gears4fears from Awkward size Side access is too small. It fits a dslr but your hand will struggle to reach in to pull gear out. The whole thing is pretty awkwardly shaped i find it hard to organize it the way i want. Its also only velcro-ed on the one side to allow back access. this makes the dividers droopy under the weight of gear, and smaller things slip past the dividers over time.
Date published: 2017-11-04
Rated 3 out of 5 by diego73 from Overall a decent bag but not without a couple of design flaws. I use this bag for my fuji x-t2 mirrorless camera and 3-4 extra lenses plus a speedlight. I chose the mid-range sized bag because I wanted the extra space for accessories but i found that there really isn't much space to put more accessories unless u hook it to the bag. Also, the zipper cord inside the bag easily come apart.
Date published: 2017-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by nb1110 from Excellent Backpack for my Gear Fits all of the gear I need for a long day's worth of hiking in addition to extras for the trail. Highly recommend it.
Date published: 2017-05-31