We've taken our award-winning, proven roller to the next level with the Pro Roller x-Series AW. Its patent-pending MaxFit System™ makes it easy to customize and maximize the amount of pro-sized gear you can fit and travel with.
- MaxFit System™, patent-pending interior dividers design provides ease of use and the maximum capacity -- all while offering superior protection
- Long-wearing, ballistic nylon hardshell exterior offers high-impact protection
- Vibration-absorbing, urethane-case wheels with ABEC-5 rated bearings provide a smooth glide and long-lasting durability
- The Reserve Pack unzips from the hardshell case to provide additional versatility as needed
- Dual-button trolley handle and comfortable grab handles with leather backing add extra convenience when transporting gear from point A to point B
- A patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ may be deployed from back pocket to protect valuable gear from the elements
- Compact, TSA-approved lock with locking zippers offers an easy-to-use security system
- A no-drop front organization pockets provides space for all types of travel and personal essentials -- from a passport to smartphone, keys to notebooks and more
- An easy-access, deep laptop pocket is located in the front for added convenience
- A roomy, interior storage panel is constructed with see-through mesh pockets for quick identification of accessories like cables, filters, chargers, etc.
- Removable tripod straps at side of case.
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs with grip
- 8-10 lenses (up to a 600mm)
- Accessories and small personal items
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 17" laptop
- NOTE: The interior depth of Pro Roller x300 AW includes a contour in the molded tub that measures 17.6 to 21.6 cm / 6.9 to 8.5 in. to accommodate a longer lens in the middle of bag.
17.05 x 11.61 x 25.39 in.
built-in All Weather AW Cover