The Lowel Go Lite™ is a compact and versatile lighting solution for photo and video. At its base, the Go Lite™ is an incredibly bright 5500k host LED light that can be used on the camera or handheld. The Go Lite™ is a whole lot more than just one light. Using the included accessories you can have a daylight diffused light, a tungsten diffused light and a daylight soft box. The light is powered by four AA batteries. Weighing at under a pound, this easy to carry light takes capturing images and videos to the next level. The Go Lite™ comes with an AF assist function which will light up when the shutter button is half-pressed.
- 54 super bright LEDs.
- 10-step electronic dimmer.
- Integrated with flash and continuous lighting
- Includes tungsten filter and daylight diffusion covers. (Note: When not in use, one is used to cover the battery compartment.)
- Comes with AF assist function, which will light up when shutter button is half-pressed.
- Constant current output.
- Turns off automatically when it’s in low battery status.
- Light source: 54 LED lamp beads
- Illumination angle: 55°
- Color temperature: 5500K
- Power consumption: 5 YV
- Color rendering: 90+
- Lumen value: 500LM
- Average life: 50000h
- Color Temperature: 5500K/3200K
- Operating voltage: 4 AA alkaline cells or AA Ni-MH cells
4 AA alkaline cells or AA Ni-MH cells
Average life: 50000h
54 super bright LEDs