London Drugs proudly sponsors various community-based events and corporate initiatives that are in-line with its values and goals of building healthier and stronger communities. When reviewing your proposal, we look for tangible links between our customers, our stores and your organization or event. We continuously strive to grow as a valuable member within the community.
If you have an event that is a suitable match, we’d like to hear from you.
Please note: London Drugs only accepts sponsorship proposals that are received 8-12 months prior to the proposed event or program.
- We look for programs and events that:
- Focus on health, education or the environment
- Foster community growth and benefit families and youth
- Occur in London Drugs communities
- Provide an opportunity for store involvement
How to Apply
If your request falls within our guidelines, please send a proposal including the following information:
- Name and brief description of organization
- Contact person within the organization
- Full event/project details, including timeline and deadlines
- The capacity in which you see London Drugs participating
- Recognition opportunities for London Drugs
Who do I contact?
If your event or program is in alignment with our sponsorship guidelines, please send your proposal to:
- Raised over $30,000 for B.C.'s 2010 Variety Club Telethon
- BC Children’s Hospital - donated funds to help build the hospital, as well as supported initiatives such as Jeans Day, Hope Tote and Festival of Trees.
- Raised funds for Stollery Children’s Hospital Paper Bear Icon Campaign
- Helped fund Calgary Children's Cottage (a shelter for children who have been exposed to trauma)
- Helped raise funds for organizations such as the Salvation Army, Boy Scouts, Girl Guides, Beavers, the Muscular Dystrophy Association plus others
- A main sponsor of the HSBC Fireworks in Vancouver
- The annual retail sponsor of the Boys & Girls Club Pink Shirt Day Campaign
- Sponsor of BC Transplant’s “Give Life Program"
Thanks to your support, here are some organizations we’ve helped:
- BC Cancer Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Red Cross
- Canadian Fire Volunteer Fire Services Association
- Canadian Liver Foundation
- Five Hole for Food
- Gairdner Foundation
- Junior Achievement of Canada Foundation
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation
- Muscular Dystrophy Canada
- Safety Within A Group (SWAG)
- St. Johns Ambulance
- The Hearing Foundation of Canada
Operation Family Identification
Our Children are the Future.
Pioneered in Canada by London Drugs, Operation Family Identification provides a child identity package for parents and guardians. Supported by Block Parent, Crime Stoppers and the RCMP, Operation Family Identification has provided over half a million identity kits to parents and guardians, free of charge, since the program’s inception in 1984.
The identity kit contains a picture, fingerprints of the child and all of the child's vital statistics. The parent or guardian retains the only copy of the identity kit. For providing this service, London Drugs has received an award from the Solicitor General of Canada as well as one from the Solicitor General of Alberta.