- Easily access premium content like Netflix and YouTube directly from your TV.
- Wi-Fi easily connects you to a world of online content without messy wires.
- MCI 120 lets you enjoy high-speed action with virtually no motion blur.
- Triple XD processing for accurate picture reproduction and crystal clarity.
- 2 HDMI, 1 USB input. Energy Star rated.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
It’s easy to enjoy LG’s LH5750 with Smart TV. Enjoy instant access to the best of the Internet directly to your TV. Built-in Enhanced Wi-Fi® lets you connect to your existing network so you can stream and share your movies, music and pictures from compatible devices to the big screen.
Full HD 1080p Resolution
This leap forward in picture quality is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. Full HD 1080p meets the highest standards for high definition, displaying 1,080 lines of resolution on screen for a clearer, more detailed image that is simply breathtaking.
Easily access premium content from providers like Netflix® and YouTube® directly from your TV. Customize your LG home dashboard with your most-used apps so you can spend less time navigating and more time on your entertainment. (Internet connection & certain subscriptions required and sold separately. Content and services vary by product and are subject to change without notice. This Smart TV is for VOD watching service, some smart functions may not be supported including web browser.)
Triple XD Engine
Triple XD Engine brings a higher level of excellence in colour, contrast, and clarity for the best picture quality and performance.
With a sleek, futuristic, metallic design, your TV enhances your living space.
Virtual Surround Plus
Virtual Surround Plus enhances sound to create a surround sound effect. Experience a richer, upgraded sound regardless of the type of content you wish to enjoy.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
LG ENERGY STAR® qualified televisions meet strict EPA guidelines and are, on average, over 24 percent more efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: Sleep, Idle and On.
- Speaker System: 2.0ch
- Dolby Digital Decoder
- DTS Decoder: DTS M6
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP)
- Surround Mode: Virtual Surround Plus
- Clear Voice III
- TV Installation Type: 3 modes (Stand Type I, Stand Type II, Wall-mounted Type)
Built In Decoders
AC3(Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, DTS, RA, WMA, HEVC Decoder 2K@60fps 10bit, VP9 Decoder 2K@60fps 10bit
- Analog TV Reception (NTSC)
- Digital TV Reception (Terrestrial, Cable, Satellite)
- HDMI (6G: 422/HDR Support): 1 Side
- HDMI (3G: 420): 1 Rear
- USB: 1 Side
- Composite in (CVBS+ Audio): 1 (Horizontal) Rear
- Component In (Y,Pb,Pr + Audio): 1 (Composite in Share) Rear
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 Rear
- LAN: 1 Rear
- RS-232C (Control/SVC): 1 (Phone Jack Type) Rear
- Wi-Fi: 802.11.n
With Stand: 1243 x 238 x 774 mm; Without Stand: 1243 x 56.8 x 725 mm
- Display Type: LED
- Screen Size: 55"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Backlight: Edge
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
1 year parts & labour warranty
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Power Supply: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.5W
L-Con Remote Controller
- LG Content Store
- Mobile TV On
- Content Sharing
- Simplink (HDMI CEC)
- OSD Languages: 4 Languages
Flat Panel TV
Triple XD Picture Engine
With Stand: 17.6kg, Without Stand: 17.3kg