- Easily access premium content like Netflix and YouTube directly from your TV.
- Wi-Fi easily connects you to a world of online content without messy wires.
- MCI 120 lets you enjoy high-speed action with virtually no motion blur.
- Triple XD processing for accurate picture reproduction and crystal clarity.
- 2 HDMI, 1 USB input. Energy Star rated.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
It’s easy to enjoy LG’s LH5700 with Smart TV. Enjoy instant access to the best of the Internet directly to your TV. Built-in Enhanced Wi-Fi® lets you connect to your existing network so you can stream and share your movies, music and pictures from compatible devices to the big screen.
Full HD 1080p Resolution
This leap forward in picture quality is the reason you wanted HDTV in the first place. Full HD 1080p meets the highest standards for high definition, displaying 1,080 lines of resolution on screen for a clearer, more detailed image that is simply breathtaking.
Easily access premium content from providers like Netflix® and YouTube® directly from your TV. Customize your LG home dashboard with your most-used apps so you can spend less time navigating and more time on your entertainment. (Internet connection & certain subscriptions required, not included. Content and services are subject to change without notice. This Smart TV is for VOD watching service; some smart functions may not be supported, including web browser.)
Triple XD Engine
Triple XD Engine brings a higher level of excellence in colour, contrast, and clarity for the best picture quality and performance.
Virtual Surround Plus
Virtual Surround Plus enhances sound to create a surround sound effect. Experience a richer, upgraded sound regardless of the type of content you wish to enjoy.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
LG ENERGY STAR® qualified televisions meet strict EPA guidelines and are, on average, over 24 percent more efficient than conventional models, saving energy in all usage modes: Sleep, Idle and On.
Built In Decoders
HEVC Decoder: 2K@60fps,10bit; VP9 Decoder: 2K@60fps,8bit
- HDMI: 1 Side, 1 Rear
- USB: 1 SideRF: 1 Rear
- Composite in (CVBS+ Audio): 1 (Horizontal) Rear
- Component In (Y,Pb,Pr + Audio): 1 (Composite in Share) Rear
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1 Rear
- LAN: 1 Rear
- RS-232C (Control / SVC): 1 (Phone Jack Type) Rear
- Wi-Fi: 802.11.n
- Analog TV Reception (NTSC)
- Digital TV Reception (Terrestrial,Cable)
Without Stand: 1108 x 69.5 x 657 mm; With Stand: 1108 x 217.9 x 707 mm
- Display Type: LED
- Screen Size: 43”
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Backlight: Direct
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
1 year parts and labour warranty
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Power Supply: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Mode: 0.5W
L-Con remote controller included
- CPU: Dual
- LG Content Store
- Mobile TV On
- Content Sharing
- Simplink (HDMI CEC)
- OSD Language: 4 Languages
Picture Engine: Triple XD Engine
Without Stand: 11.0 kg; With Stand: 11.3 kg